I have been writing for a long time now but mostly for school purposes and/or personal consumption. My relationship with pens, paper, and paragraphs started when I first acquired a diary during my late elementary years. Being an introvert, I found that next to music, writing was the most suitable form of self-expression for me.
I write about all sorts of things – current events, history, music, and books. I also write about some personal stuff, perspectives on life, and other musings that might possibly bore some people. But do you know what? I might have written lots of essays and articles on various topics, but ironically, that one topic I find difficult to write about is myself. I usually get stumped on this area, so I often end up enumerating things. So to stop these awkward sounding paragraphs from continuing, enter bullets!
– I am a pessimistic dreamer.
– In connection to the first, I am a walking contradiction.
– I love the sun.
– I am a sugar addict and a mint addict.
– I am a jill-of-all-trades.
– I am an introvert.
– I love nature and animals.
– Music is my religion.
– I once dreamt of becoming a surgeon, geneticist, biologist, electrical engineer, psychologist, psychiatrist, teacher, and a rockstar.
– People often mistake me for other nationalities, some of which are: Indonesian, Indian, Brazilian, Colombian, American, Native American, and African American. (I don’t know why!)
– I am spatially challenged.
– I am still in the process of finding and carving my place in the world. I’d like to make a dent in it.
The list is endless! If you want to know more or would like to help me put these things together as cohesive paragraphs, then drop me a line and I’ll find the time to reply.
Krisdel | Quezon City, Philippines